|Vol 2, No 2 (2015): Int. J. Educ. Stud.||DEMOCRATIZING NATIONAL EDUCATION POLICY-MAKING IN AFRICA: A FOCUS ON GHANA||Abstract PDF XPS|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2015): Int. J. Educ. Stud.||ENGAGING GIRLS IN ‘LEARN SCIENCE BY DOING’ AS STRATEGY FOR ENHANCED LEARNING OUTCOME AT THE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL: A STUDY IN NIGERIA||Abstract PDF XPS|
|Vol 2, No 3 (2015): Int. J. Educ. Stud.||THE RELEVANCE OF PHILOSOPHY TO EDUCATION||Abstract PDF XPS|
|Anthony O. Ogutu|
|Vol 3, No 3 (2016): Int. J. Educ. Stud.||PERSPECTIVES ON PRODUCTIVE CLASSROOM PRACTICES IN SCIENCE||Abstract PDF XPS|
|Mohammad A. Chowdhury|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"